This program will help to enable the school children be actively involved in educational game. It sharpens the mind and gives the children with an insight of self capability .This program “Quiz Competition “is being organized as a future step towards the achievement of the organizational goal and fulfills the mission of equality in education of economically challenged children. This program is for the government schools only.This program is recognized as an event focusing on governmental school with a view that they could improve or expand ones knowledge skills like education development, soft skills, and healthy debate amongst the people and so on.
HelpMyStudy Nepal, a non-profit organization, has decided to organize “School Quiz Competition” so that this program would help the students in different sorts of things related with education. This competition can be viewed as the pursuit of trivial knowledge that encourages students to achieve academic excellence and increase their awareness of the world around them.
Benefits of quiz competition :
• Quizzes improve or expand ones knowledge of things, either general or specific.
• Quizzes are designed to promote a fun way to study and in the process help improve one’s general knowledge.
• Quiz competitions enable students to think from different angles or simply to think out of the box.
• It promotes a healthy debate among participants in order to learn from each other.
• Quiz competitions are used in schools to aid in language development and in particular areas of study.
• Some educational institutes use it as a brief assessment or tool to measure the growth in knowledge, abilities, and/or skills of their pupils either on a general level or restricted to specific fields; for instance science, mathematics, etc.
• Aiding in language development with the questions based in the language alone.
• Aiding in the team building process.
• Being fun to participate in but with a competitive element.
• Provoking discussion and healthy debate among participating players/teams.
• Aiding to relieve the tension of the daily work routine.
• Promoting group harmony, whether in organizations, schools or just a group of friends.
• Likewise spelling bees improve the students spelling and vocabulary.
• Quiz competition even build the student’s soft skills.
HelpMyStudy Nepal has been conducting various programs, surveys, and field visits to different parts of Nepal to find out about […][Read More]
HMS Nepal conducted a cleanliness campaign on the 23rd of April, 2016. Members, volunteers, and interns from HMS Nepal took […][Read More]
The cold morning, the team of HMS Nepal made the way to the remote place of Nuwakot district, “Barahi”, with […][Read More]
This program will help to enable the school children be actively involved in educational game. It sharpens the mind and […][Read More]
Introduction Universal Children day is celebrated on 20 November every year with the purpose of promoting International togetherness and awareness […][Read More]