We are pleased to invite you for the participation in”Inter +2 Colleges Tournament 2015″ being organized on 22 nd of Ashoj 2072. We have organized this tournament with an aim to raise fund for HMS project name (Nest) to open a drop in center in Kathmandu valley to provide services to those vulnerable Street and Slum Children. So, this is the first phase for raising the fund for this project. It will be grateful to have your support to make this tournament success by allowing us to work together for a social cause. Your participation would not only help make this tournament a success but also promote the feeling of social responsibility among others who can make a difference in society.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Format Futsal 5vs5 +3 Substitutes.
2. Match duration 30Minutes.
3. Semis and finals extended.
4. At the Indoor stadium, matches will play on synthetic turf.
5. All the players have to bring sports shoes. Studs are strictly not allowed.
6. Futsal rules: (No offside) Goals can’t be scored directly from goal – kicks and throw in.
7. Goalkeeper is allowed to pick the ball with in a back pass.
8. Player must attach their photo in the form
9. All the decisions pertaining to entries and matches taken by the officials will be final and binding.
10. The registration charges of the game is Rs 3,000
HelpMyStudy Nepal has been conducting various programs, surveys, and field visits to different parts of Nepal to find out about […][Read More]
HMS Nepal conducted a cleanliness campaign on the 23rd of April, 2016. Members, volunteers, and interns from HMS Nepal took […][Read More]
The cold morning, the team of HMS Nepal made the way to the remote place of Nuwakot district, “Barahi”, with […][Read More]
This program will help to enable the school children be actively involved in educational game. It sharpens the mind and […][Read More]
Introduction Universal Children day is celebrated on 20 November every year with the purpose of promoting International togetherness and awareness […][Read More]